Trading/Listing, Supply Cap
1. What is ACS and what is ACSI? What are their core products?
2. Where is ACryptoS listed, where are ACS and ACSI traded?
3. What is the maximum supply cap?
4. Is there a buy-back program?
5. How many tokens are minted per day?
6. Are the tokenomic models of ACS and ACSI sustainable?
7. What is the vision of ACS and ACSI?
1. Are the contracts behind a timelock?
2. Are the contracts verified?
3. Is the project audited?
1. Is there a Deposit fee?
4. What are the harvest fees on the farms?
5. Which fees are visible and which are already included in the APR?
6. What are the fees on the StableSwap?
7. What are the fees on Acsi.Finance?
1. What is the difference between Deposit (Vault) and Stake (Farm)?
2. Is my ACS auto-compounding?
3. Is my ACSI auto-compounding?
4. How the auto-compounding works (and what is the Workers tab)?
5. When does the ACS buy-back happen?
6. How does the Venus & Channels strategies work?
7. Why does the APR on some Vaults show weird numbers?
8. I cannot find the “harvest” or “withdraw” button, where are they?
9. What is ACS4USD/ACS4VAI/ACS4UST?
10. What is the difference between APR and APY?
2. What is the main goal of the treasury?
3. Who controls the treasury?
6. Who can create a new vote/proposal?
7. Which governance platform is used for voting?