ACryptoS is a yield farming optimizer designed for the longer-term investor who values sustainable tokenomics, safety and careful risk management.
We are strongly and specifically focussed on safety. Besides having passed 4 audits on our smart contracts, we strive to further enhance security, by finding and eliminating any additional threats to our users’ funds.
We welcome and appreciate all reports, especially critical issues and techniques used to exploit them. If you think you have found a security bug in our platform, we are more than happy to work with you in resolving the problem quickly and offer a fair reward in return.
Please submit reports in as much detail as possible. We take our platform security very seriously and detailed reports of possible critical issues is highly appreciated.
ACryptoS will only issue monetary rewards for reports demonstrating clear impact, meaning that duplicates, invalid bugs, micro vulnerability and product improvement recommendations will not be included in this bug bounty event. Eligibility rules:
- First come first served, the first party who reports the issue will be considered first.
- The reported issue has never been disclosed to the public before the ACryptoS dev team reviews, confirms, solves and finally releases the appropriate security solution.
- All reports need to be written in the specific format and sent to our official email address: [email protected] (detailed below)
A bug bounty program email report should be as by the following format:
Email Title:【ACryptoS Bug Bounty Program】_Bug title Issue Description: A detailed description of the reported problem should include the sufficient information allowing the ACryptoS team to reasonably reproduce the problem. Reproducing Steps: Any prerequisites and steps to reproduce the affected state. Additional Information: How this issue affects the system security and what is your opinion/suggestion on the technical solution.
Send your report by email to [email protected] Include relevant video demonstrations, analytic data, compiled and source codes, crash logs, and/or system diagnosis reports in the attachment if needed. After we receive your email, our dev-team shall respond within a week.
- Critical: An issue that could cause immediate loss of >1% of the protocol funds or permanently impair the protocol state.
- High: An issue that could cause the immediate loss of protocol funds between 0.1%< x <1%, or severely damage the protocol state.
- Medium: An issue that could theoretically cause a minor loss of <0.1% of the protocol funds, damage the protocol state, or cause severe user dissatisfaction or moderate technical failure.
- Critical: up to $50,000.
- High: up to $20,000.
- Medium: up to $5,000.
The ACryptoS team reserves the right to modify terms, rewards amount, and risk conditions of this bounty event and your participation in the program constitutes acceptance of all terms.
For the protection of users, ACryptoS team does not disclose security issues until our investigation is complete and any necessary updates are generally available.